We are located on the lower level of the historic Dearborn Station in Chicago's Printers Row neighborhood just south of the Congress Parkway. Our address is 47 W Polk Street, Suite L5, Chicago, IL 60605.
- Subway Red Line: Exit at Harrison station at the southern exit, and you are on W Polk Street.
- Subway Blue Line: Exit at LaSalle station and walk 2 blocks south to W Polk Street.
- Elevated Orange and Green Lines: Exit at Roosevelt station and walk 2 blocks north to W Polk Street.
- Elevated Gold, Pink, Purple Express and Brown Lines: Exit at HW Library and walk 3 blocks south to W Polk Street.
- Bus Lines 6, 22, 24, 29, 62 and 146 have stops within a few blocks or yards of W Polk Street.
Divvy Bike: There is a Divvy station at Polk & Dearborn, immediately adjacent to 47 W Polk Street.
Taxi: Chicago offers several taxi services including Uber. Check listings on-line.
Car: Metered street parking is available at a cost of $4/hour for up to 3 hours. All day "stack" parking is available behind the building (pricing varies by the demand/whim of the attendant). ParkWhiz.com
has numerous nearby options showing a map with price for the duration you require. (Following the link to ParkWhiz should give a $5 discount for first time users.)