We are easy to reach via many forms of transportation including the CTA system, taxi, Uber, Lyft, Divvy Bike and driving your own car.
Fox in a Box - Chicago is located on the lower level of the historic Dearborn Station in Chicago's Printers Row neighborhood just south of the Congress Parkway. Our address is 47 W Polk Street, Suite L5, Chicago, IL 60605.
- Subway Red Line: Exit at Harrison Station at the southern exit, and you are on W Polk Street.
- Subway Blue Line: Exit at LaSalle Station and walk two blocks south to W Polk Street.
- Elevated Orange and Green Lines: Exit at Roosevelt Station and walk two blocks north to W Polk Street.
- Elevated Gold, Pink, Purple Express and Brown Lines: Exit at HW Library and walk three blocks south to W Polk Street.
- Bus Lines 6, 22, 24, 29, 62, 146 have stops within a few blocks or yards of W Polk Street.
Divvy Bike: There is a Divvy Station at W Polk and Dearborn, immediately adjacent to 47 W Polk Street.
Taxi: Chicago offers several taxi services including Uber and Lyft. Check listings on-line.
Car: Metered street parking is available at a cost of $4/hour for up to 3 hours. All day "stack" parking is available behind the Dearborn Station building. (Pricing varies by demand and/or whim of the attendant.) ParkWhiz and SpotHero have numerous nearby options showing a map with published prices for the duration you require.